Sneak Peek – SLS LUX
INTRODUCING SLS LUX: DESIGNED TO INDULGE THE SENSES Just steps away from Brickell CityCentre, Miami’s most extravagant shopping and lifestyle destination, SLS LUX offers residents ultimate access in an oasis of exclusive privileges. High-design interiors, original works of art by contemporary masters, private rooftop pool terraces, celebrity chef restaurants, and limousine service to a chic private beach club are among the many features, amenities, and services designed to indulge the most discriminating clientele.
- Located in the heart of Brickell between Brickell CityCentre’s upcoming high-end retail and restaurants and the Mary Brickell Village shopping center.
- 57-story tower designed by internationally renowned architecture firm Arquitectonica, featuring the first LED façade by prominent lighting artist Ana Martinez.
- Interiors designed by Yabu Pushelberg.
- Museum-quality art in all common areas, including works by renowned artists such as Fernando Botero and Matias Duville, among others, and exterior art mural installation by Fabian Burgos.
- Ground floor restaurant by celebrated chef Katsuya Uechi and Lounge by SBar.
- 450 luxury condominiums featuring private elevator access.
- A limited collection of 12 Penthouse Residences on the top three floors with custom gourmet kitchens and panoramic skyline, Biscayne Bay, and Atlantic Ocean views.
- Two assigned self-parking spaces for most units in secured parking garage, or optional complimentary 24-hour valet parking services.
- Rental program by sbe for designer suites.
EXCLUSIVE SLS CONCIERGE SERVICES ON DEMAND MEETINGS & EVENTS AT SLS BRICKELL
- Butler Services and “While Your Away” Services.
- Custom SLS LUX app to provide convenient access to concierge services from your tablet or smartphone.
- Property-wide Wi-Fi.
- Around-the-clock multilingual staff.
- 24-hour valet parking.
- 24-hour security service.
- In-room dining services in all residences and suites.
- World-class concierge services.
- Full service business center with wireless high-speed internet access and audio-visual equipment at SLS Brickell.
- Private catering for meetings, luncheons, and dinner parties at SLS Brickell.
- Shipping and packaging services.
- Currency conversion and exchange services.
- Full-time maintenance staff.
- Housekeeping on demand.
- Pre-arrival provisioning / grocery shopping and delivery.
- Dry cleaning and laundry services.
- Nanny/babysitting services.
- Plant maintenance.
- Overnight shoeshine.
- Pet services.
- Preferred theatre and event tickets.
- Courier services.
- Personal IT support assistance.
- Translation services. With VIP access to SLS Brickell’s event facilities and services, residents of SLS LUX can easily host any kind of event from an exclusive private party to a lavish press launch. Choose from a full menu of services and spaces.
- Customized menus.
- Experienced event management and catering specialists.
- Preferred room rate and room block for guests.
- 24-hour full-scale AV expertise and capabilities.
- Property-wide WiFi access, telephone, and web conferencing.
- Post-conference shipping.
- Concierge services.
- Multilingual staff.
The team behind SLS Lux, Brickell’s most luxurious new residential and hotel property, brings vast regional and international expertise in the development of premier real estate projects. Innovators and visionaries, their talents are beyond compare in real estate development and marketing, the creation of trendsetting lifestyle destinations, and the design of architectural icons…
Founded in 1979 by Jorge M. Pérez, The Related Group is the nation’s leading developer of multi-family residences. Under his direction, as well as the leadership of Carlos Rosso, President of Condominium Development Division, The Related Group and its affiliates have redefined the South Florida landscape. Since its inception, The Related Group has developed and/or managed more than 80,000 apartments and condominium residences. Its many distinctive properties in South Florida include Portofino Tower, the Yacht Club at Portofino, Murano at Portofino, Murano Grande, and Icon South Beach. The Related Group’s developments are often distinguished by groundbreaking partnerships with world-renowned architects, designers, and artists, resulting in residential properties that are recognized as urban landmarks. Awards the company has earned include the prestigious Honor Award from the National Building Museum, In addition, Icon Brickell has won 18 BEST awards from the Builders Association of South Florida. The company and its leadership are committed to developing properties that energize cities, celebrate innovative architecture and urban planning, and create vibrant new ways to live in the most dynamic neighborhoods.
Led by W. Allen Morris, Chairman & CEO, The Allen Morris Company is a 56 year old firm founded in Miami in 1958. It develops, brokers, leases, and manages commercial and multi-family properties across the Southeastern US, with 79 developments to its credit. Allen Morris Residential creates unique, inspiring lifestyle experiences for residential condominiums and apartment homes. Mr. Morris was recognized with the 2011 Real Estate Trend Setter Award from the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce and was named the 2009 South Florida Business Leader of the Year in real estate.
sbe Founder, Chairman and CEO Sam Nazarian has been a transformative force in revolutionizing contemporary hospitality. In only a decade, he has defined “the scene” in Los Angeles and beyond, driving sbe to become the creative wellspring for some of the most sought-after luxury lifestyle brands in North America. The youngest executive to be named one of the “Top 100 Most Powerful People in Southern California” by West, the Los Angeles Times’ magazine, Nazarian was also named among “The Influentials” in Los Angeles Magazine and was recently honored with the Mondavi Wine & Food award.
Serving global clientele from locations in New York City and Toronto, Canada, the design studio of Yabu Pushelberg is divided into six teams comprised of experts in the design and project management of luxury interiors. The firm has been honored with the Platinum Circle Award for exceptional achievement in the hospitality industry and the James Beard Foundation award for excellence in restaurant design. Partners George Yabu and Glenn Pushelberg were named Designer of the Year by Contract magazine, and they have been inducted into Interior Design magazine’s “Hall of Fame”.
Arquitectonica is a Miami-based architecture, interior design and planning firm led by Bernardo Fort-Brescia and Laurinda Spear. Working from offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, the firm designs mixed-use developments, resorts, hotels, luxury condominiums, schools, universities and museums. Mr. Fort-Brescia is the recipient of multiple awards, including the 1998 AIA Silver Medal for Design Excellence. His work has been featured in thousands of publications internationally and has been the subject of numerous museum exhibitions worldwide.
From original works of art by internationally renowned contemporary artists and award-winning interior design to amenities by today’s most innovative hotel and lifestyle brand, SLS Lux captures the finest things in life and brings them together in a singularly luxurious destination. This is SLS at its most exceptional. This is Miami at its most indulgent. This is Brickell like you’ve never experienced it before.
Colombian-born Fernando Botero is among the most renowned artists of his generation. Best known for his sculptures of sensuously robust human figures, his work has been exhibited worldwide and is in the collections of dozens of major museums, including The Guggenheim and the Museum of Modern Art in New York City.
Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where he currently lives and works, Fabian Burgos is a contemporary painter recognized for his use of intense color to create vibrant geometric compositions that come alive on the canvas. His work has been exhibited in dozens of solo and group exhibitions throughout Argentina.
Venezuelan artist Ana Isabel Martinez creates interactive spaces where viewers are faced with a world of technical effects and a spectacle of forms and dynamic information. Her work has been exhibited in premier global cities, including Miami, Buenos Aires, Caracas, and Lima.
BRICKELL: MIAMI’S PREMIER DESTINATION FOR EXCITEMENT
High fashion, fine dining, and chic entertainment all come together in Brickell, Miami’s most exciting and sophisticated downtown neighborhood. With elite corporate headquarters, top international financial institutions, and foreign consulates attracting the most powerful and savvy businesspeople to Brickell’s Financial District, energy is high and expectations are even higher. Catering to the refined tastes of this elite crowd are the world’s finest boutiques, hottest celebrity chefs, and most elegant restaurants. Every day brings new opportunities to dance to the tunes of top DJs, get VIP treatment in the most coveted lounges, and bask in the glow of Brickell’s tropical urban glamour.
9TH FLOOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR FEATURES:
- Expansive rooftop terrace overlooking the Brickell Skyline feaures a 75-foot lap pool and a separate 112-foot beach entry pool.
- Poolside cabanas and shaded lounge areas
- Juice Bar.
- Poolside bar with TV, live entertainment, and al fresco dining.
- Towel service.
- BBQ area with summer kitchen.
- Multi-use sports center with combined court for tennis, paddleball, and volleyball, a soccer academy court, basketball court, and bocce court.
- Rock climbing wall.
- Circuit training with fitness stations located throughout amenity deck.
- Outdoor area for Yoga classes.
- Outdoor Theatre.
- Total health and wellness opportunities at the SLS LUX state-of-the-art health and wellness center include cardio and weight training equipment, as well as cardio machines with personal plasma television/music options. Free weights, stretching mats, Pilates balls, yoga mats, and headphones are all available for complimentary use.
- In addition, residents can opt for an exclusive membership at Equinox Brickell and SoulCycle, located across the street in the upcoming Brickell Heights residences
- Ciel Spa at SLS Lux features beauty treatment and massage beds, specialized massage therapists on demand, experience showers, and herbal steam rooms, among other luxurious indulgences.
- Children’s indoor and outdoor play areas with monitoring services and a supervised activity center led by professional staff.
- Club Room Lounge enables residents to gather with family and friends while enjoying flat-screen TVs with major sports programming with a built-in speaker system, and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
- Full access to the Executive Business Center at SLS Brickell, which is equipped with high speed wireless connectivity, a conference room with audio-visual equipment for private meetings, access to wireless printers and fax machines, meeting rooms, event space, and catering services.
- VIP Access to South Beach’s hottest beach club, Hyde Beach at the SLS Hotel South Beach with lounges, beach and pool towel services, cabanas, and seaside snack and beverage services.
44TH/45TH FLOOR SKY LOUNGE:
- Outdoor lounge space with two beautifully designed fire pits overlooking breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline for exclusive use of condominium residents.
- Two-story indoor lounge and recreation area with private wine cellar, billiards and poker table.
57TH FLOOR ROOF TOP PRIVATE SUN DECKS AND SPA:
- Rooftop pool and sundeck overlooking the city skyline and breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay for building residents.